Open Opportunities— Partner/Senior Partner
About the Company
Lumina was founded on the belief there is a gap in the industry that larger traditional agencies/consulting firms cannot currently meet due to their structures. Our company addresses this gap by providing more efficient, cost-effective solutions to clients. This is achieved by leading with strategy and executing via the Lumina Hub®. The Lumina Hub® is a multi-disciplinary suite of services and expertise that provides clients with best-in-class resources and unlimited ability to scale up and down quickly and effectively.
About the Job
Lumina Marketing Services, a recently launched innovative commercial solution in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device Industry, is seeking a Partner/Senior Partner to help lead and support the growth of the firm.
The role will help develop and lead commercial strategy, oversee P&L, and guide teams to ensure product launch excellence and client success. This position will have direct oversight of existing business and will be required to develop new business for the firm.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take a leadership role in the firm’s strategy development and revenue growth
- Develop launch plans, brand plans, and a successful track record of long-term client relationships
- Responsible for budget management, profitability and P&L related to book of business
- Build, retain, and manage a support team in line with Lumina’s Staffing plan
- Analyze and interpret changing market and industry dynamics to determine the effect on current and new business
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required for this role:
- Entrepreneurial drive and spirit
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of progressive commercial experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Medical Device, Life Sciences, Marketing Services, and direct P&L responsibility
- Complete understanding of Provider, Patient, and Payor engagement and custom solutions, including strategies and tactics
- Ability to work in a matrix team and balance high level strategic thinking with the ability to execute the job in a timely and high-quality fashion
- Documented success in building and managing teams
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Uncapped compensation directly tied to revenue generated and managed
- Company equity
Email your resume to email@example.com if you think you’d be a great fit for this role.